Are you looking for an online course to expand your knowledge on thrombosis or thalassemia? Interested in some mental gymnastics through online case-based experiences? The EHA Bite-size Master Class starts end of February 2018.
About Bite-size Master Class
The Bite-size Master Class focuses on a single topic of the European Hematology Curriculum. Participants are expected to solve problems related to a complex and challenging patient case presented by an international expert. Each group consists of six mentees and a mentor. The Bite-size Master Class runs over a period of six weeks and is free of charge.
In February 2018, EHA kicks off with new parallel online Bite-size Master Classes on the following topics:
What’s in it for you?
The Master Class enables you to:
1. Experience new evidence-based and exciting ways of learning
2. Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
3. Work in small groups with fellow mentees and a mentor
4. Expand your international network
5. Receive immediate feedback on your contribution from the case author
6. Earn CME points
After successfully completing the course, you will receive EBAH CME credits and a certificate.
- Acces instant si nelimitat la informatii
- Studii, articole si noutati
- Informatii de ultima ora din hematologie
- Inscrieri medici si rezidenti
- Cea mai mare baza de date